1990 Amel Super Maramu
Yacht price :
A fully equipped offshore blue water cruiser that was designed with long distance sailing potential in mind. With a well thought out interior and exceptional deck layout, Trilogy (Super Maramu hull #23) provides the ultimate combination of comfort, practicality, layout, and performance. Located at Dodson's Boatyard, just a five minute drive off I-95.
- Super Maramu
- Stonington, CT, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- H. Amel & J. Carteau
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 15 ft - 4.57 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 8 in - 2.03 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 65 ft 7 in - 19.99 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Prima (Fresh Water Cooled) M 80 T
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 80 (Individual), 80 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 158 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 264 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The interior of the Super Maramu has every aspect of the boat thought out to a T. The designers put extensive thought into the practicality and comfort below deck to ensure a more enjoyable boating experience. The interior finish is African Mahogany. There is beyond sufficient storage space throughout the boat. The forward cabin contains a spacious V-berth and an enclosed head/shower space. The saloon has a retractable U-shaped teak table to port and a comfortable loveseat/nav station to starboard. The aft stateroom is spacious, with a queen sized berth, cushioned bench seat, and its own head.
- Crusair air conditioning is present in the aft cabin and main saloon.
- Four overhead opening hatches over living compartments.
- Fixed port in main saloon extending into forward cabin.
***The headliner of the interior has detached from the top of the cabin and needs to be replaced.
Thoughtfully designed and specialized for long distance cruising.
- Brown-tiled countertops
- Centerline double fiberglass sinks (with hot and cold pressured water)
- Ample countertop/stowage space
- Front loading refrigerator/freezer unit
- Two burner propane Electroloux stove made of stainless steel and gimballed
- Kenwood Laundry machine
- Arthur Martin Compact dishwasher
- Elite Microstar microwav
Deck Features & Hull Construction
Trilogy's center cockpit setup allows for everything to be within an arms reach, while also offering protection from the elements. The layout/equipment present on the deck was is designed with classic French simplicity.
- Handlaid fiberglass hull
- Baltek core deck
- 4 water tight bulkheads
- Fiberglass rubrail
- Fiberglass dodger with canvas bimini/extension with window that covers large portion the cockpit.
- Two deep forward bow lockers on either side of the anchor windlass.
- Fiberglass water tank and stainless steel fuel tank
- The two holding tanks can hold up to 20 gallons volume.
- 10 HP Lofrans electric windlass
- Cockpit cocktail table
- Stainless steel bowsprit
- Deck wash pump/deck shower
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- Bracket for outboard engine
- Fire extinguishers
Sails & Rigging
Ketch rig with in mast furling on the mainsails. All the sail control lead to the center cockpit allowing for easy sail changes during inclimate weather.
- Aluminum Amel white coated double spreader main mast and single spreader mizzen mast.
- 2006 Amel furling mainsail, mizzen, genoa, boomer, and mizzen staysail
- Main jib replace in 2009
- 2 electric self tailing Lewmar primary winches & 2 self tailing Lewmar secondary winches located in cockpit
- 1 single self tailing Lewmar winch and 2 self tailing Lewmar winches located at the mizzen
- Mainsheet & mizzensheet traveller
- Stainless steel standard rigging.
- Dual whisker pole system for downwind comfort sailing
- Gale rider unit with 300ft line
***All of the sails were bought new/unused around the time of purchase in 2006 and only have around 24 hours of total use currently. Both of the masts/rigging are also currently stored safely indoors at Dodson's Boatyard.
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno radar with Navnet C-Map interface/overlay (located at the helm and at the nav station)
- Furuno weather fax
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 wind/speed/depth reader
- Raymarine RN 300 GPS located in the nav station
- Simrad AP26 autopilot
- Stndard horizon VHF located in nav station and companion way repeater
- Powermax DA4KSBR-SOU cellular phone amp
- Pioneer CDX CD player
- Clarion DX2555MD Siruis ready radio
- Cockpot/interior speakers
- Shakespeare Marine TV/FM antenna
- VDO engine gauges
- Paltimo compass
- VDO barometer
- Silva inclometer
- Barograph located in nav station
- 12 volt/24 volt DC circuits
- 110 volt/220 volt AC systems
- 5 all new 2016 Rolls Royce Batteries installed this year
- 2006 battery charger
- 2006 Xantex battery monitor
- 110/220 volt transformer
- Air marine 400W wind generator
- Nav lights
- Electric bilge pumps
- Masthead/deck lights
- Solar Panels aft of the cockpit
Easily accessible full sized standing room engine room located right beneath the center of the bridgedeck. Located just to port of the engine is the Onan generator.
- 80 HP Perkins Prima (freshwater cooled) M 80 T engine
- Hurth transmission
- 3 blade propeller
- Amel/Catep U-drive
- 6.4 KW 2002 Onan generator
- Retractable 10 HP bowthruster
- Desalinator (needs to be commissioned for operation)