Miami International Boat Show
East Coast Yacht Sales will be at the Miami International Boat Show with the following brands and models:
A LEGENDARY SITE. AN ICONIC EVENT. AN EPIC MOVE.
MIAMI'S FAVORITE BOAT SHOW HAS MOVED TO A NEW ISLAND HOME—MIAMI MARINE STADIUM PARK & BASIN
NEW SHOW SITE: The 2019 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® has moved from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 14-18, 2019
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149—just minutes from downtown Miami on Virginia Key
ADMISSION: Premier Day $40; Adult (age 16+) $25; Two-day pass (Friday–Monday, Februray 12–15) $45 Five-day pass $100; Children 15 and younger
FREE SHOW OFFICE PHONE: 954-441-3220
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER. Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxis service.
A NEW, DYNAMIC SITE FOR IN-WATER AND LAND EXHIBITS.
- More than 1,300 boats on land and in the water with 550+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
ENTERTAINMENT, DINING & MORE! Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- On-the-water boating workshops, daily seminars, and fun ways to test the waters including paddle sports demos
- A new menu of dining and food options that cater to every taste, with several restaurants right on site
February 14 - 10AM - 6PM (Premiere Day)
February 15 - 10AM - 6PM
February 16 - 10AM - 6PM
February 17 - 10AM - 6PM
February 18 - 10AM - 6PM