1999 J Boats J110
Yacht price :
The J/110 is a very popular two stateroom boat and one of the few J/110s in the US. These boats are very popular and sail extremely well. The current owner has added a number of improvements with new sails, updated electronics, and dodger to name just a few. "Memory" is currently one of our featured brokerage boats located in front of our Yarmouth Showroom for easy viewing
- J Boats
- Yarmouth, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Racer and Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 36 ft - 10.97 meter
- 11 ft - 3.35 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 5 in - 1.96 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 12200 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 29 (Individual), 29 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 65 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 18 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The interior is finished in varnished light Elmwood (resembles Cherry) with same on bulkheads. The sole is teak and holly. Ample natural light and ventilation with 5 opening hatches with screens and 8 opening ports. Reading lights at all berths and settees and 3 overhead lights provide ample artificial light.
Starting forward is the forward stateroom with V-berth with filler below which there is bin type storage. Aft of the starboard V is a bureau with drawers and then a hanging locker while opposite to port is the enclosed head. The Head features a manual W.C. plumbed via Y valve to the holding tank, small vanity with molded in sink H&C pressure water and teak grate floor with drain, storage shelf is outboard of vanity.
Continuing aft is the Main Salon with L settee to port and straight settee to starboard. There is storage behind the seat backs of both settees and port and starboard adjustable pilot berths above. On centerline is the varnished double drop leaf table with storage inside. The forward facing Nav. Station is at the aft end of the starboard settee with storage under the table and shelf outboard to starboard.
The Galley is aft and to port and is L shaped with abundant counter and storage space. There is a large well insulated ice box with separate drain and the 2 burner gimballed propane stove with oven, double basin stainless steel sink, H&C pressure fresh water service. An access door to the voluminous sail locker is aft in the galley.
Opposite the galley is the aft cabin with large double berth, hanging locker and storage shelf.
- Salon Backrests / Adjustable pilot berths
- Espar Diesel cabin heater
- ENO Propane stove & oven w/ Trident Control and two tanks
- Recent upgraded Sea Frost 12v Refrigeration
- Two new water tanks with separate deck fills
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- JBL CD player w/ Clarion Speakers in cabin
- Nauticalia Clock and Barometer on bulkhead
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum (anodized) keel stepped tapered mast with Carbon sprit.
- Navtec Rod Rigging
- Rigid Nautos Quick Vang
- Harken RF for headsails
- 2 Lewmar 48 AST primaries
- 2 Lewmar 30 AST main sheet winches
- 2 Lewmar 40 AST halyard winches
- 2 Lewmar 40 Standard Halyard winches
- Spinlocks for all lines led aft
- Carbon fiber sprit
- Sailtec Hydraulic Backstay adjuster
- Harkin Windward Sheeting Traveler
- Harken Adjustable Inboard Genoa Tracks
- Tides Marine Strong Luff System on Mainsail Track
- Roll-gen top down spinnaker furler
- Mainsail, full batten, HydraNet Radial 2012
- HydraNet Radial roller blade jib 2012 with tabling cover
- 2005 Carbon aramid mainsail and roller blade with sleeve cover.
- A2 and A3 asymmetrical spinnakers
- 2008 155% genoa, aramid
- Several additional headsails, Dacron and laminate
- Dacron mainsail.
The yacht is wired for both 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC service.
12 Volt DC
- Automatic Bilge pump with two manual pumps
- Switch panel with breakers
- High Capacity Alternator added in 2012
- Volt meter
- 3 group 24 gel cell batteries
- 12 Volt Plug at Nav Station
- Nav Lights (red and white)
110 Volt AC
- Switch panel with breakers
- 30 amp shore power inlet aft
- 4 Outlets
- Water heater (also engine supplied)
Primary navigational electronics are located at the nav. station. Autohelm ST60 Displays are mounted in a pod over the companionway.
- Raytheon RC 520 GPS DIsplay at Nav Station
- Icom M59 VHF at Nav Station with AIS and DSC
- Raytheon ST60 speed/log on hood
- Raytheon ST60 Multi on hood
- Raytheon ST60 depth/temp on hood
- Raytheon ST60 wind pt & speed 2(displays) on hood
- Raytheon C90 chart plotter on Binnacle
- Raytheon ST60 Wind and Multi Display on Binnacle
- Raytheon 6000 Pilot Head at helm
Hull & Deck
The outer laminate laid up in vinylester resin for superior blister resistance. White hull with blue cove and boot stripe. Two tone deck with gray non skid on white.
Ample cockpit with easy access via the scoop transom.
- Red Dodger 2012
- Red Sail Cover 2012
- Red Genoa cover
- Oiled Teak cockpit seats
- Double stainless steel bow rail
- Double stainless steel stern rail with gate to scoop transom swim ladder
- Lifeline gates port and starboard
- Stainless steel stanchions
- 2 pad eyes for harness attachment at helm
- Dodger has Grab rails on sides and aft
- Flip down stainless swim ladder
- Whitlock wheel steering with leather cover
- 5" Plastimo binnacle mount compass
- Cockpit shower
This J/110 has been conservatively cruised on the coast of Maine and prior the Great lakes. She has been given superb care by her knowledgeable owners, shows extremely well and represents a very good value.
- Complete canvas cushion covers for offshore protection,
- Table cover.
- Fortress anchor, chain and rode
- Bruce type anchor
- 3 fenders
- 3 dock lines
- 6 PFDs
- Life sling
- 3 ABC dry chemical fire ext.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.