2006 J Boats J100
Yacht price :
"There’s nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a whisper.... J/100 is designed to do just that." ~ J/Boats
Sea Smoke is a lightly used single owner yacht that has enjoyed regular maintenance and indoor storage between her short Maine sailing seasons. Owned by an experienced owner and stored with a boutique island boat yard Sea Smoke is a very nice version of the J/100.
- J Boats
- Isleboro, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Sea Smoke
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Oyster White
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 32 ft 10 in - 10.01 meter
- 9 ft 4 in - 2.84 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 10 in - 1.78 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 6500 lbs
- 2GM 20F
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 14 (Individual)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck Construction
- Composite hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with Baltek end-grained balsa core.
- White gel coat hull Awlgripped Seattle Gray with single (1.75" to 3.25") tapered flag blue bootstripe.
- Contrasting Non-Skid Color on deck - Smoke White.
- Varnished teak toe-rail with amidships chocks and scupper drains in lieu of std.
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5’ seats having comfortable 13.75” backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Molded companionway seahood.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- Longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
Keel, Rudder and Bottom
- Lead & antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump.
- Keel #1.
- Keel Type: Shoal Draft.
- Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass with stainless rudder post and self-aligning Jefa rudder bearings.
- Curved laminated wood tiller with adjustable tiller extension.
- Bottom is in race ready condition.
- Two 40:1 self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming ~ Serviced winter 2014 - 2015.
- Two 32:1 self tailing secondary winches mounted on cabin trunk ~ Serviced winter 2014 - 2015.
- Triple sheave deck organizers (P&S).
- Two lock-in winch handles.
- Two PVC winch handle holders.
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Mast mounted turning blocks
- Halyard & reef line rope clutches on the cabin top.
- One single rope clutch for tack line or jib boom outhaul.
- Cam cleats on cabin top and mounted near primary winches (for lazy spin sheets).
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
- Foredeck ventilation hatch.
- Two fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
- Cockpit operated bilge pump.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Five (5) folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
All sails are original but they have been stored, cleaned and repaired every winter with the exception of this last year.
- Maine Sailing Partners mainsail with Dutchman system.
- Maine Sailing Partners mainsail cover with Dutchman slits.
- Maine Sailing Partners Hoyt boom jib with vertical battens and UV strip.
- Maine Sailing Partners racing jib.
- Maine Sailing Partners spinnakers - runner.
- Maine Sailing Partners spinnakers - reacher.
- IJPE: 478.00 sq ft
- I: 38.50 ft
- J: 11.50 ft
- P: 38.00 ft
- E: 13.50 ft
- Working Sail Area: 478.00 sq ft
- Sailcomp KVH 103 AC Digital Compass/Nav Repeater.
- Simrad IS15 multi display.
- Furuno NAVnet chartplotter with large display.
- I-Com IC-M412 Marine VHF.
2005 Yanmar 2YM15 diesel 14 hp inboard engine ~ low hours.
- 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled diesel engine.
- 2 cylinders.
- Natural aspiration.
- Fresh water cooling with heat exchange.
- Yanmar SD 20 saildrive ~ low hours.
- Yanmar spares kit for the saildrive.
- 10-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Cruising speed: 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed: 7.5 knots.
Spars and Rigging
- Tapered carbon fiber mast with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System “A” mainsail luff track; mast finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Mast wedge kit.
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul, finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- Self tacking Hoyt Jib Boom.
- Continuous rod rigging with turnbuckles.
- Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Rigid boomvang with integral cleating.
- Headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit.
- Complete running rigging package cor cruising or racing.
- 2 Group 27 AGM Batteries.
- 12V DC battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- 20 amp alternator
- Navigation & steaming lights.
- Bonding system.
- Two swiveling halogen reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
Holding tank, "Y" valve, and a manual pump to pump out the holding tank if needed (as well as a deck pump out).
- Aluminum Fortress anchor
- Life jackets