2007 J Boats J/100
Yacht price :
"There’s nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a whisper.... J/100 is designed to do just that." ~ J/Boats
Samadhi is an exceptional version of the J/100. Lightly used, yard maintained and owned by a knowledgeable yachtsman, this boat will set the top of the market. The attached pictures were just taken in June 2019 and the boat is ready to sail this season. This boat is beautiful and in like new condition.
- J Boats
- Camden, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 33 ft - 10.06 meter
- 32 ft 10 in - 10.01 meter
- 9 ft 4 in - 2.84 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 10 in - 1.78 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 6500 lbs
- 2GM 20F
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 14 (Individual), 14 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Hull and Deck
Samadhi's custom Awlgripped light green hull off set by a white boot stripe, black antifouling bottom, bright teak toe rails and tan soft goods is eye catching and elegant. The decks are two tone. The buff painted nonskid cut down on glare as well as offer a nice contrast against the gel-coat white drainage channels.
- Lloyd's approved, CK-57AL-600 Baltek Contourkore end grain balsa composite construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabric with vinylester resin on outer hull layers.
- TPI patented SCRIMP resin infusion system molding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70% glass content in structural skins
- White gel coat hull with single (1.75" to 3.25") tapered bootstripe (this is under Samahi's custom paint.)
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5' seats having comfortable 13.75" backrests.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Teak toe rails with with two scupper drains on aft side deck.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head an forepeak.
- SCRIMP molded longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
- Lead and antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump.
- Two Harken 32.2, 2 speed winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Two Harken 40.2 STA, 2 speed winches mounted on cabin trunk.
- Two Spinlock triple deck organizers.
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Harken ESP mast mounted turning block.
- Two double Spinlock XTS rope clutches on the cabin top.
- Two Harken 150 cam cleats on cabin top.
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Harken mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 Harken "windward-sheeting" traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 Harken rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminium bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four stainless steel cleats (2 forward and 2 aft).
- Stainless steel bow and amidships chocks port and starboard.
- Scandvik foredeck ventilation hatch.
- Two Gebo fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded compaionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp.
- Cockpit operated Henderson bilge pump.
- Custom stainless steel chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Five Winchard folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attached to bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
- Flag staff ans stainless steel socket.
- Bohndell fully batten mainsail with Dutchman sail control ~ 2017
- Bohndell furling jib with white UV strip ~ 2007
- Bohndell drifter ~ 2007 (like new condition)
- Sail cover built by Johanson Boatworks ~ 2019
- Garmin GPSmap 4208 chart plotter mounted on swing out arm in companionway.
- Raymarine Tridata depth/speed.
- Raymarine ST 6002 under deck SmartPilot autopilot with dual controller heads.
Mechanical and Steering
- 2-Cylinder Yanmar 14HP diesle saildrive engine
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hours gauge and water, oil pressure alarms, in cockpit with acrylic cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- 10-Gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass and large diameter shaft mounted in ACC composite rudder bearings.
- Curved laminated wood tiller with Spinlock tiller extension.
Samadhi has a modified interior that can remain the as she is, or converted back to the original factory layout. Her current/original owner has opted for a single seat to port with a single burner bulkhead mounted stove forward. The starboard side and settee are standard. The interior also features:
- Off-white laminated paneling with varnished cold molded teak trim oval door opening and white door.
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole.
- Teak trimmed shelves outboard of each settee berth.
- Thetford Porta Potty.
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
- Sunbrella Sea Spray with matching piping upholstered port and starboard settee and v-berth cushions.
- Vinyl liner on Maine cabin and head overhead hull.
- Contrasting Non-Skid Color on deck.
- Varnished teak toe-rail in lieu of standard toe rail.
- V-Berth Package: V-berth platform with two cushions and one swiveling halogen reading lamp.
- Moondust two tone non-skid head pan with teak floor grate.
- Autopilot prep package - rudder post modified to accept a tiller tiller arm (includes tiller arm shipped loose).
The owner of Samadhi has made the following changes/additions to the standard J/100 model:
- Single bow back wooden chair mounted on port settee.
- LPG single burner stove mounted on bulkhead.
- Porta Potty in lieu of marine head.
Represented by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB)
A Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) is recognized as having achieved the highest level of industry accreditation, available only to fully-qualified yacht sales professionals. The CPYB program is administered by Yacht Brokers Association of America in partnership with Florida Yacht Brokers Association, Northwest Yacht Brokers Association, California Yacht Brokers Association, Boating Ontario Dealers, British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association and Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association.
The CPYB program is also endorsed by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Marine Industry Certified Dealership (MICD) program and leading yacht manufacturers as a key component of their own industry standards; the highest level of achievement for their member yacht sales professionals.
Experience & Validity
The CPYB designation is earned by eligible yacht sales professionals, who, after serving a minimum of three years as a full-time professional, have successfully completed a comprehensive written examination to validate professional competency.
A CPYB is committed to their personal and professional development through continuing education, as mandated for CPYB recertification every three years.
Ethics & Standards
A CPYB adheres to, and is accountable to, a nationally recognized Code of Business Ethics and conducts yacht sales transactions in accordance with a stringent set of industry standards of practice.
A CPYB maintains a dedicated escrow/trust account to protect their client’s funds. A CPYB understands their fiduciary responsibility and obligations with respect to client funds.
A CPYB uses proven, industry-recognized transaction documents, which fully and clearly describe all terms and conditions of a transaction. Honesty & Integrity A CPYB maintains the highest standards of professionalism, acting with honesty and integrity.
Trust & Confidence
A CPYB instills confidence, trust and consistency in all transactions involving fellow yacht sales professionals for the benefit of the client.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.