2015 Maritimo M50
Yacht price :
BUCKAROO is a very well cared for example of the Maritimo M50/M54. Her current owner made several significant upgrades to improve both life on board and underway. Humphree Active Ride Control enables a more enjoyable ride. Air Conditioning compressors were moved out of all interior spaces and relocated in the aft cockpit equipment room. The advantage of this can not be overstated making for a much quieter boat inside and conversation easier and more enjoyable. With Bow and Stern Truster handling and docking are more controlable with another plus, the addition of a Hubbel Isolation Transformer with Auto Boost.
Tri fold doors between the cockpit and galley/saloon open to create one space for entertaining or socializing. Accommodation plan includes the highly desirable full beam Master Stateroom configuration. The high gloss Interior fit and finish is stunning with an interior that shows as new. If you've not been on a Maritimo you owe it to yourself to take a look. Call to arrange an inspection, you won't be disappointed.
- Naples, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 53 ft - 16.15 meter
- 53 ft - 16.15 meter
- 17 ft - 5.18 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Direct Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 670 (Individual), 1340 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 1056 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 211 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 79 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
LOA: 53 ft, Beam: 17 ft, Min. Draft: 4 ft 3 in, Displacement: 48502 lb, Fuel Tanks #: 2, Fuel Tanks Capacity: 1056 gal, Fuel Tanks Material: GRP, Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 211 gal, Fresh Water Tanks Material: Plastic, Holding Tank Capacity: 79 gal, Number of Heads: 2
Engine#1, Engine Make: Volvo, Engine Model: D11, Primary Engines: Inboard, Drive Type: Direct Drive, Location: Port, Hours: 525, Power: 670 hp, Propeller Type: 5 Blade
Engine#2, Engine Make: Volvo, Engine Model: D11, Primary Engines: Inboard, Drive Type: Direct Drive, Location: Starboard, Hours: 525, Power: 670 hp, Propeller Type: 5 Blade
The 3 stateroom layout should not be overlooked. A full width master is midship, where it should be, and includes ensuite head and shower. Forward is VIP Master with direct Head access and an additional Starboard Guest Stateroom provides comfortable accommodations for six.
The saloon is laid with multiple sitting/lounging spaces and the well thought out galley aft is located to service both the cockpit and saloon. Triple panel doors slide wide open to connect the saloon/galley with the aft deck.
An enclosed Command Bridge offers its own teak covered aft deck with partial rigid bimini top.
There are custom blinds throughout with overhead hatches in accommodations and head for ventilation and light. Dual blind/screens are in each of the overhead hatch.
Board from the swim platform through either the gated port or starboard steps on to the teak covered aft decks. An aft bench seat sits behind a high gloss teak table. Deck hatches provide engine room and lazarette access. A cockpit control station, with engine and Bow /Stern thruster controls is located in the forward port corner. A top loading refrigerator and Kenyon grill are located behind the bench seat on the transom. Top opening storage is port and starboard in the coaming. A partial bimini provides shade.
• Miele Refirgerator • Miele Freezer • Full Height Pantry • Miele Dishwasher • Miele Convection Oven• Miele 4 Burner cooktop with range hood • Isotherm Ice maker - port • Vitrifrigo undercover refrigerator - port • Stainless Sink • Generous storage / drawers & cabinets • Separate trash receptacle • Rosewood floor with pale Maple accent strips
Up two small stairs from the Galley are two L shaped settees, aft facing in the forearm port corner and forward facing in the starboard aft corner. The forward seat has a folding leaf teak table, can be used for dinning, with storage in the middle. Easy visibility through all windows and there are opening panels in both port and starboard. It's a great space to enjoy and simply lounge around in.
• Access from internal stairs port aft in Main Saloon • Helm forward to starboard • Twin helm chairs • Electronics in helm console and outboard • Aft facing bench seat - forward to port • L shaped settee - aft to starboard w/teak folding leaf table • Sliding double doors to teak aft deck w/partial bimini • Sliding side windows - port & starboard forward • Sunroof • Vitrifirgo refrigerator • Air conditioning - reverse cycle 24,000 Btu's
Master Stateroom - Midship
Located in the most comfortable section of the boat and full width. It is generous both in it size and how it is configured. When first entering you find a desk/vanity and cedar lined hanging locker with three drawers beneath. Master Berth, port side, is a custom over sized Queen, with glass assisted shocks to access the storage beneath, and a very comfortable settee is opposite and outboard to port. Inboard of the settee is a generous multi drawer bureau A locker in the starboard forward corner houses a Miele WT2780 Washer/Dryer combo.
Forward is the ensuite Master Head with walk in stall shower, Planus marine toilet and 2 medicine cabinets.
Hull opening ports, both two on starboard and one on port, provide natural ventilation as desired. 12.000 Btu's of reverse cycle air conditioning both cool and heat this space. With the compressor moved to the lazarette, the cabin is much quieter than sisterships.
VIP / Guest Stateroom - Forward
All the way forward with a queen sized centerline berth and two drawer storage beneath. Cedar lined hanging lockers are port and starboard. An overhead hatch for light and ventilation and an Aircon air handler provides 10,000 BTU's of air conditioning or heat, shared with side cabin. There is direct access into the ensuite head and stall shower.
Guest Stateroom - Starboard
Upper and lower berth with storage drawer beneath the lower. A hanging locker is located aft and the overhead hatch provides natural ventilation as well as light.
Guest Head - Starboard Forward
Located between the VIP and starboard guest stateroom. Access from the passageway or VIP cabin. It includes a walk in stall shower, Planus head and 2 medicine cabinets. Overhead hatch for light and ventilation.
Engine and Mechanical
• Volvo D11 670 hp engines (2) • ZF 305-3A 2.037 to 1 transmissions • Volvo single lever engine controls • 29 x 35 5 blade propellers • Vetus Bow Thruster • Vetus Stern Thruster • Cockpit control panel for thrusters • Cockpit engine controls • Tides Shaft seals w/spray guards• Fuel Filters engines - Racor 1000MA • Fuel Filter generator - Racor 500MA • Hallmark 2.5" stainless sea strainers • Engine room fixed fire extinguishing system • Seward 11 gallon hot water heater • Custom installation of 70,000 Btu Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning system • Flybridge 24,000 Btu • Main Saloon 24,000 Btu • Master Stateroom - 12,000 Btu • VIP / Starboard Guest - 10,000 Btu
• 120/220 volt AC 60 Hz, 24 volt DC 50 amps ships electrical system • Separate AC & DC ships electrical panels • Onan 21.5 kW generator in Soundshield w/590 hours • Magna Sine MS4024 4 kW Inverter / 105 amp battery charger • Glendinning Cablemaster for shore cord • Shore Power cord - 50 amp • Engine Batteries - 4 • House Batteries - 4 • Hubbel HBL50AITSSB Isolation Transformer w/Auto Boost
Electronics and Navigation
• Garmin 8012 15" GPS / Chartplotter / Radar (2) • Garmin Open array 4 kW Radar Antenna • Garmin GHP 12 Autopilot • Garmin 200 VHF • Garmin GSD14 depth sounder module • AutoAnchor AA 150 Rode Counter • Humphree ARC display and control • Vetus Bow Thruster• Vetus Stern Thruster • Marinco remote controlled spotlight • Stern Camera
• Samsung 42" TV in Master Stateroom • Samsung 32" TV in Main Saloon • KVH HD7 Tracvision Sat TV antenna (not activated) • Samsung DVD player • Sonos Stereo with iPad control • Bose Surround Sound
• Muir Dual Capstan Anchor Windlass w/chain gypsy and rope capstan • 30 kg Delta type stainless anchor • Chain Rode • Texiline windshield cover • Dock lines • Fenders • Life jackets • Life raft • Life ring • Boat Hook
Personal effects, artwork, tools and general items seen on board but not specifically listed are solely at the discretion of the Seller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.