2019 Axopar 37 Cabin
Yacht price :
AXOPAR 37 CABIN Extend your on water experience with the spacious Axopar 37 Cabin, a fully enclosable cabin with twin large sliding doors and a sliding canvas roof to meet the diverse weather conditions out at sea, combined with the the award-winning hulls responsive handling, comfort and safety.
- 37 Cabin
- Yarmouth, ME, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Connecticut Bench Seat Boat
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 36 ft 9 in - 11.2 meter
- 10 ft 10 in - 3.3 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 9 in - 0.84 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 8310 lbs
- Mercury Verado
- Cruise Speed:
- 40 MPH - 34.76 KTS
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 46 MPH - 39.97 KTS
- Fuel Tank:
- 192 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 26 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 18 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Offering an easily accessible walkaround deck layout with shaded protection for seven people, the Axopar 37 T-Top is a wonderfully sociable boat with a wide and universal appeal.
Promising unforgettable days on the water, the shaded Axopar 37 T-Top is perfect if you love water sports and like to sunbathe where possible. The design ensures your family and guests will enjoy that wind-in-the-hair feeling, but still arrive in cool comfort and true boating style.
With plenty of freedom to relax and move around, you’ll find the uncluttered deck layout ideal for owners wishing to bring, for example, scuba-diving gear, or fishing tackle with them, most of the time.
There are seven fixed seats underneath a permanently fixed, rigid T-Top and with the fairly unique and versatile canopy option in place, this boat can still be used anywhere around the world, even in winter.
With ‘queen-size’ overnight accommodation for two from the standard double cabin, it’s great to know you can embark on the occasional long-distance, overnight cruise to that favourite coastal destination or little known private and secluded bay.
HULL AND DECK: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING: Walk-around cabin with open aft deck area and under deck storage, Optional wet bar, Large sliding side doors on both sides of cabin, Manually operated sliding canvas roof with additional harbour cover, L-sofa with fixed table and walnut floor on threshold, Large storage compartment under aft sofa, two front seats with flip-up front/swivel function and armrests, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige or Meteor material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa, Floor carpets in saloon and front cabin.
FRONT CABIN: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
HELM CONSOLE: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard and console panels, Metallic silver painted helm panels, Illuminated push buttons, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x Cup holders, Stainless steel grab rail, 12V Power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin with sliding door.
ELECTRICS: LED roof spotlights in saloon and in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers with washer, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
OTHER: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, air vents in front cabin roof panel.
- Premium package
- Electrical roof system Webast
- Antifouling, Gray
- Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
- Folding anchor windlass in bow + remote control (only with bow thruster)
- Side rails
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Transom seat w/cushion
- Freshwater 1001 tank, incl. cabinet w. sink, front cabin
- Shower on Aft Deck
- LED courtesy lights, front cabin and main cabin
- Refrigerator in main cabin, Dometic CRMX CM 50
- Shore Power 120V with 40 Ah charger, US standard
- Air conditioning 110v, front cabin and main cabin
- Search light
- Wood floor in front cabin
- Wood floor in main cabin
- Generator installation 110v (not av. With Day Cruiser cabin)
- Preparation for overseas shipping (including loading and Steel Cradle)
- US standard fuel system (EPA)
- Teak table on front deck
- Chart plotter Garmin GP Smap 7412, Flush mount
- Intelliducer, Depth and Temp, Thru-hull
- Radar GMR18 18HD + redesign
- Communication Garmin VHF300i
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers
- Control unit for Fusion system, helm
- Control unit for Fusion system, front cabin
- Upgrade audio 1:4 x speakers + 4ch amplifier
- Verando L6 pre-rig, TWIN engines, incl, Vessel View 703
- Mercury upgrade package Verando Twin (Activ Trim, Remote Vessel View,TDS)
- Protective window covers
- Seats, Silvertex Taupe
- Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Sunbrella Plus Charcoal
- Additional sitting cushions front deck
Axopar 37 Cabin Walk Through
Axopar 37 Enclosed Head