2024 Targa 41' (12.50 m) 41
Yarmouth, Maine, United States
Familiar identity and superior quality connected to trustworthiness, innovative design and unique appeal of Targa, are the foundation of the all-new Targa 41.
- Express Cruiser
- Fiberglass Hull
Familiar identity and superior quality connected to trustworthiness, innovativedesign and unique appeal of Targa, are the foundation of the all-new Targa 41.
The unmatched comfort and safety that come with owning a Targa have been taken to the next level.
Targa 41 offers an updated experience celebrating the craftsmanship and competence in building modern boats ready to take on the seven seas.
The soul of the seaworthy premium boat brand remains.
A spacious aft cabin with a large window, generous Comfort Fore Cabin (CFC) with toilet/shower.
A functional layout and refined ergonomics, visibility and accessibility for added safety and superior comfort.
Improved comfort on the aft deck for seating and dining, convenient bulwark gates and wider sliding doors.
Hull optimization for improved performance through state-of-the-art hydrodynamics simulation tools.
New engine room layout for even better noise reduction, noticeable especially in the aft cabin.
Easier service and accessibility through the smart placement of hatches and equipment.
LOA: 45' 1'' (13.74 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 13' 1''
Draft Max: 3' 6''
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 42 Knots
Cruise Speed: 35 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 396.26 Gallons (1500 Liters)
Fresh Water: 92.46 Gallons (350 Liters)
Holding Tank: 31.7 Gallons (120 Liters)
Photos click to view all
L.O.A*13,75 M (45,1')
LENGTH (HULL)12,62 M (41,4')
BEAM4,0 M (13,1')
DRAUGHT1,1 M (3,6')
WEIGHTAPPROX. 10 000 KG
FUEL TANK1500 L
WATER TANK350 L
HOT WATER BOILER40 L
HOLDING TANK120 L
ENGINE ALTERNATIVE2 X D6-400 (597 KW / 800 HP)
2 X D6-440 (648 KW / 880 HP)
2 X IPS600 (648 KW / 880 HP)
2 X IPS650 (706 KW / 960 HP)
TOP SPEED(800-960 HP) 37-42 K.T.
CRUISING SPEED(800-960 HP) 32-35 K.T.
- Bridgedeck box behind pilothouse
- Handrails s/s on both sides of pilothouse roof
- Lockers/seats in aft deck corners
- Tip-up opening in teakrail, STBRD & PT
- Flybridge full cover tarpaulin, instrument & chair covers
- Urethane foam in stringers, hull sides & under berths
- Sun curtains polarized for front window & doors
- Curtains for aft side windows & aft window
- LED floor light in pilothouse, aft & fore cabin
- Galley incl. water tank, sink, gas cooker & micro 230 V
- Refrigerator s/s 130 L
- Water heater 40 L
- Toilet in aft & fore cabin, electrical seawater flush
- Targa dinner service for 6
- Diesel cabin heater
- Shower on aft deck, fresh water
- Deck wash with hose, salt water
- Interceptor trim tabs
- Bow thruster (100 kg thrust) incl. back-up battery
- Shore power, 2 inlets & isolation transformer
- LED light cable under "roof cap" & LED deck lights
- Windscreen wipers incl wash system
- Service battery 4 × 120 Ah GEL (with cross-over switch)
- Bilge pump automatic 3 pcs & bilge pump manual 2 pcs
- Fire extinguisher automatic in engine room
- Fire extinguisher manual, 2 pcs
- Defroster/heater from engine
- Bow ladder, foldable
- Teak table for aft deck
- Bulwark gates on aft deck, STBRD & PT
- Flybridge for 5 persons incl. teak table
- Spring mattress for berths
- Large hull window with opening portlight
- Clock, barometer & thermometer
- Shower with glass shower doors in fore cabin toilet
- Battery charger 100 A & inverter 3000 W
- Outlets 230 V, USB
- Start battery 2 × 95 Ah GEL
- Coloured hull
- Coloured 2-tone deck
- Teak on seats
- Teak deck complete
- Sun shade on aft and/or fore deck
- Angled teak box for recessed chart plotter
- Carpet with trim in pilothouse
- Damped chair for driver
- Roof hatch
- Dish washer
- Fridge box with thermostat in "Bridgedeck box"
- Ice maker
- Air condition
- Bow lights
- Long range running lights
- Anchor winch on bow
- Anchor winch on transom
- Mooring winch electrical
- Bimini-top on flybridge
- Navigation equipment
Targa 41 Layouts
T41 DECK 1
T41 DECK 2
East Coast Yacht Sales
106 Lafayette Street
Yarmouth ME 04096 USA
East Coast Yacht Sales takes pride in helping our customers achieve their dreams on the water. We are comprised of a team of extremely knowledgeable and experienced Yacht Consultants, eager and ready to assist with the sale and/or purchase of your next vessel. All of our consultants are highly regarded in the marine industry and will use their skills and connections to make the buying process both educational and fun for you.