2020 Axopar 28' (8.53 m) 28 CABIN
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
The Axopar 28 Cabin is one of the most versatile boats under 30', full weather protection when the weather is bad but the pilothouse opens up completely with a sun roof and 2 sliding side doors. She is fast, seaworthy and fun!
- Sports Cruiser
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: AXO8C012E020
The Axopar 28 Cabin is one of the most versatile boats under 30', full weather protection when the weather is bad but the pilothouse opens up completely with a sun roof and 2 sliding side doors. She is fast, seaworthy and fun! Osprey spent more than half her life in fresh water in Seattle before coming over to Boston. She is very well-equipped with all of the popular options including the aft cabin, diesel heater and electric opening sun roof. The owners love their 28 so much they are moving up to an Axopar 37! Schedule your showing in advance with the listing broker.
The Axopar 28 Cabin is the multifunctional craft with modern smart lines and is fully enclosable for all weather conditions yet open for warm and sunny summer days. It features a spacious, bright and comfortable cabin with wide sliding doors and a large sliding canvas roof.
The aft sofa converts into a double bed. This highly adaptable model has ample space for fishing and other activities on the aft deck and a large social area on the foredeck that can be quickly and easily converted into a sun bed or a seating and table area. The foredeck also incorporates a stowage space in front of the helm.
Whether for cruising, fishing or just unwinding with friends and family you’ll love the Axopar 28 Cabin. - AXOPAR website
LOA: 28' 8'' (8.74 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 9' 8''
Draft Max: 2' 8''
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 1
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Mercury
- Engine Model: L6 Verado 350
- Power HP: 350.00
- Power KW: 261.00
- Fuel Type: Other
- Hours: 236.00
- Engine Location: Middle
- Daycruiser Aft Cabin
- Mercury Cold Fusion White L6 Verado 350hp 4-stroke outboard with 236 hours
- Premium Package - Foredeck table, foredeck cushions & backrest cushions, sunbed cushions, harbor cover for foredeck, 4 fenders, 4 dock lines, 11Lb Anchor w/98' of rode
- Toilet Package: Manual seawater flush,40l sep,macerator,sea+deck connect
- Lighting Package: LED deck lights, Comfort Lighting in Salon, Iluminated 28 logotype
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck
- Harbor cover for aft deck (Sunbrella Red)
- Black antifouling bottom paint
- Side-Power SE40 bow thruster
- Webasto diesel heater
- Search light
- 30amp shore power inlet with cord and battery charger
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Waterski frame
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Freshwater system includes sink under helm seat and in head
- Shower on aft deck
- Dometic top loading refrigerator
- Teak table in cabin
- Extended Walnut wood floor in cabin
- Webasto electric opening sun roof system
- Targa arch with rodholders and roof rails
- Cooler in aft port storage
- Grey window covers
- Garmin GPSmap 1222 touchscreen chartplotter
- Depth sounder
- Garmin GMR18 HD Radar
- Garmin 115 VHF radio
- House and engine start batteries NEW 2023
- Fusion stereo with bluetooth
- Fusion control unit at helm
- Audio upgrade 1: (4) interior and exterior speakers + 2 channel amplifier
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Michael Porter joins ECYS as an experienced yacht captain and engineer. He holds a USCG 100 Ton Master license as well as a Bachelorâs degree from the University of Michigan. Mike has cruised South and Central America, the Caribbean, Bahamas, and the East Coast of the United States amassing more than 90,000 sea miles as captain and crew on over 80 different sail and power vessels under 160 feet.
Growing up in Michigan, Mike has always been on the water. It is safe to say that itâs in his blood. His great grandfather was a boatbuilder in New Hampshire and founded Goodhue and Hawkins Navy Yard on Lake Winnipesaukee, building runabouts, steamers, launches, and express cruisers.
During his summers off from college, Mike taught at and managed a sailing program at Camp Michigania in Northern Michigan. After earning his degree, Mike worked for a short time in sales before trading in his suit and tie for a pair of boardshorts and moving to the British Virgin Islands. He worked at the Bitter End Yacht Club where he taught sailing and windsurfing and captained snorkel tours and daysails.
Mike then moved back to the states, took his STCW-95 and went to work on private yachts. Mike ran an 80â Marlow Voyager expedition yacht with a busy program for 4 years. After cruising remote parts of the world, he then decided to return to a more land-based lifestyle and joined Maine-based True Course Yachting as a Captain and Operations Manager specializing in Downeast powerboats of all shapes and sizes. Before joining the ECYS team, Mike was in Palm Beach, Florida, where he ran his own yacht management company.
Mike is excited to get on the water with you and share his knowledge and passion for boating.