2013 Wesmac 46' (14.02 m) 46
NEW CASTLE, New Hampshire, United States
Fair Warning is a true fishing machine. The Wesmac 46 is a special platform and this is a grand execution of the concept. Wicked fishing set up + comfortable interior = GO FISHING
- Downeast / Sport Fishing
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: WES46089J213
Fair Warning is a true fishing machine.
The Wesmac 46 is a special platform and this is a grand execution of the concept.
Wicked fishing set up + comfortable interior = GO FISHING
LOA: 46' (14.02 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 14' 6''
LWL: 43' 9''
Draft Max: 4' 11''
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 800 Gallons (3028.33 Liters)
Fresh Water: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Holding Tank: 27 Gallons (102.21 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C18
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 1136.00
- Power KW: 847.12
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1620.00
- Hours Date: 09-06-2022
- Large cockpit with exterior engine controls / wheel / thruster / pot hauler
- Custom shaded elevated bench seat with tackle storage below
- Gelcoat topside and house / cockpit with gray non-skid walking surfaces
- Freeman style hatches in cockpit sole for machinery access and holds
- Underwater lights
- Deck wash-down: fresh cold, fresh hot, salt
- Lee carbon fiber outriggers
- Live well
- Ice chest
- Below deck fish hold
- Anchor: 15KG stainless Bruce anchor with chain and rope rode.
The pilot house is a functional and comfortable space.
To port is a full galley with Corian countertops, sink, double Isotherm drawer refrig, cooktop, microwave, toaster oven / air fryer and coffee machine.
TV on a lift comes out of galley countertop
To starboard is a functional and comfortable L-settee with custom wood table.
There is a Lounge Chair just forward of the L settee for.
Forward to starboard is the helm. All business. Well laid out. See electronics description below. Sliding door to starboard for ventilation and visibility.
To port is the companion seating. Elevated double seat with great sight lines.
Down three steps brings you to the very comfortable sea berth to port. Large shelf above. TV and storage.
Across to starboard is the enclosed head with solid cherry wood door. Electric flush toilet, corian counter top and stall shower / wet locker.
Forward is the V berth with storage in drawers, hanging locker and under the bunk.
Seakeeper 9 - gyro stabilizer
GPS/Plotter/Radar: Furuno 14" with open array radar
Cockpit repeater: Furuno 12"
Fishfinder: Furuno FCV-1150
Back up Simrad plotter
KVH Trac Phone Sat Phone
KVH Trac Vision Sat TV
FLIR night vision camera with remote
Spot light with remote
Light bar on bow
Massive cockpit and side lighting
CAT Engine monitor
Autopilot: Simrad AP70 with joystick remote on helm chair arm rest
Bow Thruster: Side power
VHF: 2x Icom IC-M604
Remote windlass control
Sirius XM radio
2x Engine Room cameras
Engine room access is from pilothouse through port and starboard "man hatches" or large centerline engine hatch.
- Engine: CAT C18, 1126 hp, 1,620 hrs August '22
- ZF Cruise Command electronic engine control
- Dual engine Racor fitlers
- 2x Flo Scan fuel flow monitor for Eng and Gen
- Owner reports a cruising speed of 16kts at 1600rpm. Burning 25gph
- Max speed 25 kts at 2300
- Steering: Two stations, hydraulic
- Generator: Northern Lights 9KW 1686 hours
- Dual generator Racor filters
- 2x Cruise Air - Air conditioners
- 12v freshwater pump with accumulator
- Electric flush head
- Hydro slave hydraulic system for steering and Bandit Reel
- Webasto diesel cabin heater
- Fireboy Automatic extinguisher
- 800 in 2x 400 gal fiberglass fuel tanks under cockpit
- Water tank: 4x 15 gal plastic
- 27 gal holding tank
- Hot water heater
- 12v distribution panel
- 120v distribution panel
- Single 50A shore power cord
- (2) 8D batteries –Engine start
- (2) 8D batteries - House
- (2) Group 27 Batteries - Electronics
- Xantrex True Charge 2, 60A battery charger
- 2x Cruise Air air cond
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.